WHY BLOGGING IS THE BEST ONLINE JOB? [REVIEW OF BLOGGING CAREER AND ONLINE JOB]


Bloggers love their job to write blogs. Actually blogging is very competitive job to get success. Every field requires hard work and struggle but bloggers need continuous motivation and mind set to keep consistent with their plans to make blogs successful. I believe blogging needs complete philosophy and pre-planned mind to go and make a start.
Why Blogging is the best online job? [My brief history of blogging career]

I will explain what I think about blogging and why I say blogging is the best online job. Before exploring this topic and coming to main explanation, I need to set up an initial layer of self believe and confidence in your mind if you are not a blogger and you are reading this to know more about blogging or you are blogger and still not making money with your blogging. I myself experienced ups and downs in my blogging career. Back in 2009, I started blogging for fun and got adsense account on blogspot free blog and never used it because I had no idea about making money on blog. Things started changing in 2010 when I initiated blogging career professionally and it was my actual blogging start. I was a sports lover and I do love sports today as well, so I started a sports analysis and reviews blog and started writing about multiple sports and events analysis, results, upcoming events and big matches and my blog got a break through in 3rd month and I started making some money in 5th month of my blog.
It was a great time and achievement; I had no idea about search engine penalties, Ads terms and conditions, content quality and uniqueness importance and SEO but things started well and I made some money, due to lack of knowledge and experience I kept on making technical and SEO mistakes but only thing I kept with me was quality of making unique content and I never copied anyone’s content and never used rewritten material on my blog. With the passage of time I kept on learning content writing on the blog and still my writing is not very professional but I keep information and things simple and straight for readers ease and people hire me for writing on their blogs now.
How to get success in your blogging career?
Just think you are new in blogging and you don’t have much idea about blogging then give it a chance and test it now. If you start another business, you elders and friends always advice you that business takes time to get stable and establish and you also keep this in mind to give at least 1 to 2 years before you start making good profits in the business. So, why don’t you give 1 to 2 years to the blogging? Why you just demoralize yourself that you can’t be a successful blogger. Of Course you can be a successful blogger if you want to become one.
I follow this rule of my own, you can also think about it:
Strive to learn more and more about blogging and Keep blogging……
I will continue my sports blogging story and mistakes I did in those sports blog and some great lessons I learned from those mistakes in some other detailed posts here. I own my mistakes and I am happy that I identify them and made myself sure not to repeat them in the future. Of course not!
How to make your blog Successful?
My rule is very simple ‘Strive to learn more and more about blogging and Keep blogging’ If you deeply think about learning more and more about blogging and just keep working and writing on your blog, then you will start building momentum and blog’s authority will be started appearing in your work.
Explore the things in the best way
Essence of this article is learning and keep working on your blog. In addition to that, there are few things that we should keep them with our strategy to run and make blog successful. You must have some kind of confidence about the things you know and looking to write on your blog. If you are not sure about anything then don’t write it on your blog. Portray the things in the best way and find out related and interesting angles and concepts in your blogging niche and field to attract readers.
Innovative Blogging Strategy
I think I should make a complete article on ‘Innovative blogging strategy’ because I can’t cover whole concept of this philosophy in one sub-topic of another article. If you find anything new in everyday routine, you get answers of few things, like business, technology, PC or laptop and directly or indirectly they are related to your niche, try to make creative angle and title to make readers curious to read your blog post and your article must deliver something to the readers. Make some articles regarding those questions and answers, if you find any answer than there is a big chance that people will be looking for those answers [3 Billion searches are being made on the internet daily].
After all, you are spending time to make article and they [readers] are giving their time to read out your writing and concepts. So make your answers and opinions more and more useful for them.
Believe and Consistency
If you are not mentally satisfied then you can’t even think to get near to the success. So believing in your abilities is very important. If you don’t have abilities to blog or to do any other job, its not a problem, the problem is when you think you can’t get this ability so a kind of self belief and confidence can be the key in making a good start of your blogging career. After believing, you need to be very consistent with your blogging work and never take it so easy and make it secondary thing in your busy life, if you make it unimportant than your blog will never grow. It doesn’t mean that you should neglect your personal life, never ever…Make your blog important in your life along with other important things, if you give it importance, than see the results.

See Also:      
5 Benefits of Writing on your own Blog as Part time Work 

Conclusion
I believe in blogging and truly love this online job. Its my passion and craze. All it needs the right direction and great mind to read other thousands of minds with our any Bluetooth or latest GPS or any type of medical technology in our brain. Think what people need to know, than find those answers, analyze things and write on your blog and most importantly keep on writing…

Post a Comment

0 Comments