how 11 funny thoughts of a mom about starting a blog se

HOW 11 FUNNY THOUGHTS OF A MOM ABOUT STARTING A BLOG SE



Will certainly smile and keen to know what are those funny thoughts, and moms will be starting their thoughts right after reading this paragraph…

Actually I want moms to stop fearing about Blogging, I want to crossover the fear of ‘How to start a blog’ and ‘How to make a blog successful’ – I want moms to come in the field, really jump in, and accept the challenge.

I have discussed earlier that if you talk to few moms about Blogging or any home-business start-up, I think every 4th or 5th mom will be interested in doing something related to home-business or proper business.
Mompreneur’ is the term normally people use now for Moms Entrepreneurs and Businesswomen. Similarly, you might have heard me saying momblogger or mommyblogger – I love to say it, and because it represents the moms who are turned to bloggers and now they are professional bloggers, they do all other stuff too, they have kids, they manage home, they go for parents’ day, they visit for grocery, and they blog too.
So moms reading this blog post who aren’t in blogging yet, should think about, my blog is here, follow my personal twitter account if you want to talk to me – I’ll help you out in all possible ways.
Well, it doesn’t mean that I’m not going to share some funny thoughts you (as momblogger) might have gone through)…
Here we go


HOW 11 FUNNY THOUGHTS OF MOMS ABOUT STARTING A BLOG

If you ever try to convince a mom to start blogging, If she doesn’t know anything about it, I’m sure you are going to guide her, in my experience if you start talking to a mom who already knows how to use Facebook and Twitter, and she already knows how-to-blog as well, but never started yet for any reason, probably laziness (lol), then you might see these

 How 11 funny thoughts from her:

  1. I don’t to know how to blog and what to write on the blog!

  2. I never worked on a Website or Blog, how will I make a WordPress Blog?

  3. I don’t have time at home,

  4.  I have to manage home and kids, how will I run a blog?

  5. It’s been years I left College and I’m totally out-of-touch with Study and Writing.

  6. My husband doesn’t give me his laptop, and I don’t like my laptop to work on.

  7. It’s tough for me to sit for one-hour without talking to someone and just writing silently.

  8. How will I write my blog alone? There must be a group of writers with me!

  9. I don’t know how bloggers make money on blogs, as I’m unable to select the niche of my blog.

  10. I love fashion niche, but really want to do something related to Pets, I’m cooking expert too!

  11. I want to show my friends that I can do something positive and amazing without their help!

  12. How much some WordPress expert or Web developer would charge to make my blog?
Well, I hope you have enjoyed this!
I want to pay tribute to Mombloggers who are out there and running their blogs right now – I wish (if) moms reading this article, they should definitely email me or ask someone else to help them in starting their blogs.
Ask me anything you want to know about me, 

Post a Comment

0 Comments