How 7 REASONS TO ADOPT BLOGGING PROFESSION


FIND OUT 7 REASONS TO JOIN BLOGGING PROFESSION. READ BEST AND SUPERB 7 BEST THINGS ABOUT BLOGGING AND KNOW BLOGGING AS IT IS ONE OF THE BEST CAREERS IN THE WORLD. PEOPLE ARE JOINING BLOGGING FIELD EVERY DAY, THINK ABOUT IT AND MAKE YOUR START!

Blogging is probably my favorite profession to refer to anyone in the world. I love playing tennis too! But I am pro blogger, Blogging learner and lover. So I would like to tell you more about blogging and especially what I think about blogging, why I am keep going into blogging, What are my plans and how I think that I can be a successful entrepreneur as a blogger.

When I started my College, I thought I am doing great and even it was quite fine, I started up working at 18, launched my Small Company of Web Design and Hosting solutions in 2008 and winded up in December 2012. I don’t see it as failure, you can see because I did quit with that company, there is huge list of things for debate on this topic, seriously the point is I wasn’t a Web Hosting Company owner with servers and data center and I did not learn Web Designing and development to actually design websites for clients.

blogging-career-tips

I used to get outsourcing, though, I did it quite well in the start, got some international clients, worked good and work got admired, but at the end problems started appearing when I wasn’t the person who actually creating the stuff, some clients walked away, few complained on the work and finally I planned to close it down and I started mentioning and informing to the customers. It was September 2012, when I had decided to close it down and move forward with something I can handle well and it would be in my hands too.

LESSON LEARNED
I learned the lesson that we should not try to do things in which you have to be dependent on the others to achieve something. Earn safe and start with a small thing and try to make it big with the passage of time but do the thing you can handle it with your hands.

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?
Obviously I had taken a start of blogging in 2008, I knew about blogging and people used to say me that I am quite good in blogging. It was something that I used to do with ease and my little effort used to make outstanding stuff for me. So I had decided to go with blogging as a full time Blogger, and then I ended up Web design business in December 2012 and left the office, sold out things at office and packed up my computers and stuff and shifted to my room. I’m still in my room and loving it!

WHY YOU SHOULD BLOG?
Are you interested in this answer? Al right, I’ll be happy to answer you! Actually you should blog because I believe it’s a great online job to do, a job in which you are the one who rules. Be your own boss! You might have thought some times to leave your job and to start your own business. Some people dream of starting their own business, few of them only plan to do it, and few of them actually take initiative to do that. You should be the one who actually dares to do this and self believe should be high, planning needs to be good in order to get success.

I love blogging, and I suggest to you all to be a problogger. If you really want to leave your job and you think you have some ideas to do some business, that’s okay, but give yourself a chance and learn about blogging. Are you interested in learning about Blogging and money making in blogging, then you should check this out:

How to Make Money?

This was one of my articles that I wrote few weeks back. You will love it if you want to start blogging and want to know how bloggers make money!

NOW SEE SEVEN REASONS WHY I LOVE BLOGGING AND WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN BLOGGING:


REASON NO. 1
It allows you to work from anywhere and anytime you want. So you don’t have to pick up the bus to reach office or you don’t have to wake up at 7 am to go to the office. Work from home, even work from anywhere else, all you need is your laptop and an internet connection to get online.

REASON NO. 2
Blogging makes you comfortable as it is like your own business. You learn blogging and turn to a pro blogger and you work for yourself not for anyone else in the world.

REASON NO. 3
You don’t need a separate office out of your home if you can’t spend extra money on your office then you can work from home.

REASON NO. 4
The more time you spend in blogging, you get more experience and your blog gets more worthy to earn money.

REASON NO. 5
Bloggers support and respect each other. You will get an identity on the social media when you will introduce yourself as a professional blogger.

REASON NO. 6
There is no profit limit in blogging. You can earn money without limits. Earnings depend on how you proceed and work on your blog.

REASON NO. 7
When your blog gets bigger and established, you can hire authors on your blog to expand your blog. Top bloggers have paid staff and contributors to work and they [top bloggers] keep on exploring new ideas and work on something new in the blogging space. You can do the same!

Post a Comment

0 Comments